InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters, http://www.oakley-sunglass.in.net/what-everyone-is-saying-about-technology/. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent your idea protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they do a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.